드론 자료실

4K DRONE FOOTAGE 부산의 봄은 벚꽃이에요 드론샷으로 벚꽃길을 구경해 보아요 부산 온천장역 CHERRY BLOSSOM BUSAN KOREA DJI MINI3

hikangs … (출처 : 유튜브)

#벚꽃엔딩 #djimini3pro #flower

4K DRONE FOOTAGE Spring in Busan is cherry blossoms Let's take a look at the cherry blossom road with a drone shot Busan Oncheonjang Station CHERRY BLOSSOM BUSAN KOREA DJI MINI3

Thank you for watching my video. I would really appreciate it if you watch it for at least 3 minutes and if possible, watch the full video. 

We look forward to hosting the 2030 World Expo in Busan. 2030 EXPO BUSAN

SHOOT

DRONE CAMERA: DJI MINI 3 PRO

Please help me to grow my hikangs 4K channel in the following ways

Subscribe to my channel and hit the bell icon

Hit the Like button

Write a comment

Copy the URL of my video to your friends or social media and share it.

Welcome to visit hikangs 4K YouTube channel. Introduces attractions contents such as daily life, nightview, travel, food, walking tour, street views, driving views including beautiful places in Busan, KOREA and if possible world wide hot spots.

I really hope that you will enjoy my videos and please don't forget to hit subscribe, like and share it. It's no charge.  Thanks for watching.

This channel only uploads 4K 3840x2160 HDR videos. Don't forget to set to 4k mode in advanced settings for the clearest video viewing.

This video is owned and maintained by hikangs 4K. Editing, duplicating or reusing any or all of the video or audio or images is not permitted. Copyright hikangs 4K - All rights reserved.

채널을 방문해주셔서 고마워요

YouTube hikangs 4K 채널을 성장시킬 수 있도록 꼭 꼭 꼭 도와주세요

채널 구독 버튼을 눌러주세요

영상에 좋아요를 남겨주세요

응원의 댓글을 부탁해요

영상의 URL을 복사하여 친구, 지인이나 SNS에 공유 부탁드립니다

Tag:

#벚꽃 #부산벚꽃 #부산벚꽃명소 #드론샷부산 #드론영상 #벚꽃개화 #벚꽃만개 #드론샷 #드론 #djimini3pro #drone #droneshot #aerialview #부산 #부산가볼만한곳 #부산여행 #사진찍기좋은곳 #오늘의사진 #오늘의동영상 #온천장벚꽃길 #온천장 #온천장역 #항공뷰 #벚꽃사진관 #벚꽃만개 #cityTour #부산벚꽃절정 #걷기좋은길 #시내구경 #부산구경 #virtualtour #벚꽃엔딩 #벚꽃터널 #부산온천장 #벚꽃비 #벚꽃사진 #벚꽃구경 #벚꽃스냅 #봄꽃 #벚꽃나무 #벚꽃개화 #뭉게뭉게벚꽃 #벚꽃길걷기 #벚꽃길 #벋꽃길산책 #cherryblossom #blossom #flower #하이강스4K #hikangs4K #hikangs4k #하이강스 #유튜브 #채널 #Video #동영상 #2030expo #2030EXPOBUSAN #2030expobusan #2030엑스포부산유치를응원합니다 #2030엑스포부산