드론 자료실

Horseshoe Bay I South Australia I 4K Drone Film I DJI Air 2S

DroneArt… (출처 : 유튜브)

#air2s #djimini3pro #seeaustralia

Horseshoe Bay is one of the sweetest beach settings in South Australia. Spend your summer days body boarding, swimming and building sand castles. Walk the trails along a dramatic coastline for stunning views and sunsets from the cliff top and wander through the charming streets of Port Elliot admiring the town’s historical facades. Southern Right Whale sightings are a regular attraction in winter. 

Horseshoe Bay was proclaimed a port in 1851, and the settlement above the bay was named Port Elliot in 1852 after Charles Elliot, the Governor of Bermuda who was a friend of the then Governor of South Australia, Sir Henry Young. 

If you have enjoyed the content you've watched feel free to give me a LIKE ???? and subscribe to the channel.

Don't forget to hit the bell????so you can keep up-to-date whenever I post a new video.

Cheers!  Graham (DroneArt Media)

Music - https://www.epidemicsound.com

#djiair2s #air2s #flydrone #dronefootage #droneflight  #southaustralia #australia #photographylovers #lifestyle  #realestate  #droneaustralia  #djimini3pro #drone #video #dji  #dronestagram  #pro #aerial #drones #aerialphotography  #droneoftheday  #dronelife  #mini3pro #dronefly #droneflight  #Australia  #Mini #dronephotography   #droneshot  #exploringaustralia #dronevideo  #dronepointofview  #droneaustralia  #4k #cinematic #ausdroneoftheday  #djiglobal  #adelaide  #cinematic 

#djımini3pro #video #aerial  #mini3pro #droneshots  #wanderlust #glamadelaide  #seesouthaustralia  #seeaustralia  #aussie_images #cityofadelaide  #abcmyphoto  #ichoosesa #landscape_lovers #bestoftheglobe_australia #mysecretadelaide #dronevideo #dronevideooftheday  #travel #travelgram