드론 자료실

4K DRONE SHOT 필리핀 솔레아 막탄 세부 리조트 드론샷 항공뷰 드론뷰 SOLEA RESORT CEBU MACTAN ISLAND

hikangs … (출처 : 유튜브)

#세부 #솔레아리조트 #cebu

This time, while vacationing at Solea Mactan Resort in Cebu ???????? Philippines ???????????? ????⛱☀ I uploaded a video filming the resort by  drone shot.

Get ready to be enchanted by the beauty of the resort's 6 swimming pools and private beach on an unforgettable aerial tour with this amazing drone video ????✈???? Relaxing aerial tour footage of the resort and its surroundings captured by stable drone flight. You can enjoy and relax ☀

???? Thank you for watching my video. I would really appreciate it if you watch it for at least 3 minutes and if possible, watch the full video. 

???? We look forward to hosting the 2030 World Expo in Busan. 2030 EXPO BUSAN ???????? ????

????SHOOT????

????DRONE CAMERA: DJI MINI 3 PRO

???? Please help me to grow my hikangs 4K channel in the following ways

???? Subscribe to my channel and hit the bell???? icon

???? Hit the Like button

???? Write a comment

???? Copy the URL of my video to your friends or social media and share it.

Welcome to visit hikangs 4K YouTube channel. Introduces attractions contents such as daily life, nightview, ????travel, ????food, walking tour, street views, ????driving views including beautiful places in Busan, KOREA ???????? and if possible world wide hot spots.

I really hope that you will enjoy my videos and please don't forget to hit ????subscribe, ????like and share it. It's no charge.  Thanks for watching.

???? This channel only uploads 4K 3840x2160 HDR videos. Don't forget to set to 4k mode in advanced settings for the clearest video viewing.

???? This video is owned and maintained by © hikangs 4K. Editing, duplicating or reusing any or all of the video or audio or images is not permitted. ???? Copyright© hikangs 4K - All rights reserved.

???? 채널을 방문해주셔서 고마워요????

???? YouTube hikangs 4K 채널을 성장시킬 수 있도록 꼭 꼭 꼭 도와주세요

???? 채널 구독 버튼을 눌러주세요

???? 영상에 좋아요를 남겨주세요

???? 응원의 댓글을 부탁해요

???? 영상의 URL을 복사하여 친구, 지인이나 SNS에 공유 부탁드립니다

Tag:

#세부 #솔레아리조트 #cebu #세부여행 #솔레아막탄세부리조트 #soleamactanresort #수영장 #라군파크 #비키니 #bikini #항공뷰 #항공샷 #항공영상 #드론샷 #드론 #필리핀드론 #비치 #beach #dronepilot #드론샷세부 #드론영상 #djimini3pro #drone #droneshot #aerialview #카약 #선베드 #워터파크 #미끄럼틀 #파라솔 #인피니티풀 #필리핀 #solearesort #필리핀세부 #필리핀막탄 #야외수영장 #mactancebu #mactan #공중촬영 #mactanisland #swimmingpool #4k #UHD #travel #솔레아막탄 #cebuphilippines #philippines #tour #솔레아  #GalaxyS22Ultra #막탄섬 #hikangs4k #hikangs4K #하이강스 #하이강스 #4K #hdr #3840x2160 #HDR #virtualtour #4K #worldexpo2030 #2030EXPOBUSAN #2030expobusan #2030엑스포부산 #2030엑스포부산유치를응원합니다