드론 자료실

#ILKLEY MOOR COW & CALF ROCKS [4K] #DRONE DJI MINI 3 PRO #ALIEN #UFO SITE

Fly With… (출처 : 유튜브)

Hello again and thank you for visiting the channel.

Todays video was filmed at Ilkley Moor mainly focused on Cow and Calf Rocks which is located in Ilkey, West Yorkshire, in the UK. 

The Cow and Calf Rocks are a large rock formation consisting of the main body of rocks and a large separate boulder, these are also known as Hangingstone Rocks. 

The name originates because the main body of rocks is larger, and then with the smaller boulder resting on the hillside close by, just like a cow and calf.

According to local legend, the Calf was split from the Cow when the giant Rombald was fleeing an enemy, and stamped on the rock as he leapt across the valley. The enemy, it is rumoured, was his angry wife. She dropped the stones held in her skirt to form the local rock formation The Skirtful of Stones.

The rocks are a great place to climb and the moor offers spectacular views of Ilkley and beyond.

Ilkley Moor at it’s peak is 1,319ft above sea level and is famously known for  the Yorkshire "county anthem" On Ilkla Moor Baht 'at (dialect for 'on Ilkley Moor without a hat').

Ilkley Moor was used as a location for The BBC Television series Gunpowder (2017).

Back in the 1980s Ilkley Moor became big news due to it’s alien sighting event that occurred on the rugged moorland of Ilkley In 1987.

A couple, Philip Spencer and his wife, witnessed a strange creature while walking their dog. They described it as a tall, humanoid figure covered in a shiny metallic suit, with glowing eyes and antennas on its head. 

Philip said they then saw a dome-topped craft at the top of the hill after following the being which shot into the air at a phenomenal speed.

This encounter gained widespread attention, attracting both skeptics and believers alike and is said to be in the top 10 Alien Sightings in the UK.

The Ilkley Moor alien sighting remains a subject of fascination and debate, with various theories ranging from extraterrestrial visitations to misinterpretations of natural phenomena. Despite the passing years, the incident continues to captivate the imagination and serves as a testament to the enduring allure of the unexplained.

Below the rocks is a free car park with a small cafe where you can have a bit to eat or ice cream. I chose to do both lol as it was a lot harder than it looks climbing up the hill and rocks lol. The things I do for you viewers, mind you I do need the excercise so it was worth it as the views across Ilkley were amazing as you can see. 

In the distance you will also see the Pub which shares the same name again worthwhile if you fancy a bite to eat with a stunning views. 

Anyway thanks for watching and hope to see you again soon.

What was it you liked the most about this video so I can help improve future content? 

Is there anywhere in particular you would love for me to Fly, Explore or VLOG on the ground or in the air for you? 

Please put any suggestions in the comments as any recommendations will be much appreciated and I will try my best to film as many suggested locations as possible for my subscribers.

I currently release 1 video every week on a Sunday @ 2pm although I do eventually plan to release more than just one video per week. 

If you are enjoying the content so far please like, share and subscribe as it’s your support that will help the channel grow. Thank you.

You can also show your support by simply buying me a coffee Thank you. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/trevorshelX

I would just like to say a huge thank you to those of you that have helped keep me and the channel going by Subscribing, Clicking Like and especially for buying me the occasional coffee which means such a lot. You will be surprised just how few coffee’s I get bought lol so I truly appreciate it.

Video Music: Cinematic Documentary Story (Main) by Daddy_s_Music - www.pixabay.com

A big thank you to Joe Hurst Artist/Designer www.joehurstdesign.com for creating the channel logo for me. 

#DJI

#djimini3pro 

#djimini3 

#djimini2 

#dronefootage 

#drones 

#droneshots 

#dronevideo 

#dronefootage 

#dronephotography 

#dronevideography 

#ufoキャッチャー