드론 자료실

CARLTON TOWERS [4K] DRONE DJI MINI 3 PRO

Fly With… (출처 : 유튜브)

Welcome to my YouTube channel, where we delve into the intriguing history and beauty of extraordinary places.

Today, we find ourselves at Carlton Towers, a historical gem nestled amidst the enchanting countryside of Carlton, North Yorkshire, England.

I feel very privileged to have been kindly invited to film at Carlton Towers which is the family home of Lord and Lady Gerald Fitzalan Howard and share it’s beauty with you all. 

Carlton Towers has a storied past that dates back centuries. Originally built in the 17th century, this awe-inspiring stately home has witnessed the passage of time and played host to countless significant events.

Carlton Towers was constructed in 1633 for Lord Baltimore, a prominent figure of the Stuart court. Its architecture showcases an exquisite blend of Gothic and Elizabethan influences, a hallmark of the Jacobean era.

The towers, turrets, and intricate stonework that grace the exterior of Carlton Towers are testaments to the craftsmanship of the period. This magnificent estate has remained under the stewardship of the Fitzalan-Howard family, who received the title of Baron Howard of Glossop in the 19th century.

The Fitzalan-Howard family has nurtured and preserved Carlton Towers for generations, ensuring its rich heritage remains intact. The family's legacy is interwoven with the history of the estate, and their contributions to society are reflected in the various architectural additions and renovations over time.

Stepping inside Carlton Towers is like stepping into a living museum. The lavish interiors boast intricate woodwork, elaborate ceilings, and ornate furnishings that transport visitors to a bygone era of opulence and refinement.

Carlton Towers has witnessed a myriad of notable events throughout its history. It served as a convalescent home during World War II, providing care for injured soldiers. It has also been a venue for elegant parties, weddings, and cultural gatherings, hosting esteemed guests from around the world.

Today, Carlton Towers stands not only as a cherished family residence but also as a venue for unforgettable experiences. From sumptuous weddings to corporate retreats, this historic estate continues to leave an indelible mark on the lives of those who visit.

The house was used as the location of "Hetton Abbey" for the 1988 film version of Evelyn Waugh's novel A Handful of Dust.

Carlton Towers (along with Lord Gerald Fitzalan-Howard and his young family) was featured on The Guest Wing, a television programme shown on Sky Atlantic in Great Britain in April and May 2012.

The South Australian Film Corporation also used the house in the film Like Minds (2006), starring Toni Collette.

The TV series Micawber starring David Jason used the house for filming.

The Darling Buds of May used the house when Carlton Towers appeared as Château Brest in one of the television episodes in which the family was on holiday in France.

Further information can be found at: www.carltontowers.co.uk

Thank you for joining me on this journey, and don't forget to like, share, and subscribe to my channel for more captivating locations from around the UK.

What was it you liked the most about this video so I can help improve future content? 

Is there anywhere in particular you would love for me to Fly, Explore or VLOG on the ground or in the air for you? 

Please put any suggestions in the comments as any recommendations will be much appreciated and I will try my best to film as many suggested locations as possible for my subscribers.

I currently release 1 video every week on a Sunday @ 2pm although I do eventually plan to release more than just one video per week. 

If you are enjoying the content so far please like, share and subscribe as it’s your support that will help the channel grow. Thank you.

You can also show your support by simply buying me a coffee Thank you. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/trevorshelX

I would just like to say a huge thank you to those of you that have helped keep me and the channel going by Subscribing, Clicking Like and especially for buying me the occasional coffee which means such a lot. You will be surprised just how few coffee’s I get bought lol so I truly appreciate it.

Video Music: Cinematic Action Impressive Exciting Cinematic Strings Military Music by REDproductions - www.pixabay.com

A big thank you to Joe Hurst Artist/Designer www.joehurstdesign.com for creating the channel logo for me. 

#carltontowers

#wedding 

#weddingvenue 

#weddingplanner 

#weddingplanning 

#weddingplanningtips 

#hotel 

#manorhouse 

#mansion 

#dji 

#djimini3pro 

#djimini3