드론 자료실

TUERREDDA Beach SARDINIA 4K Top 10 Sardinia Beaches Teulada ITALY Drone 27.06.2023

GutnTog (출처 : 유튜브)

Tuaredda Beach (Spiaggia di Tuerredda) in southern part of the island of Sardinia (Sardegna), Italy. Tuaredda is about 60 min drive from Cagliari the capital city of Sardinia and is one of the most beautiful beaches not just on Sardinia but in the entire world. We visted Tuaredda in the end of June, 2023 and greatly enjoyed it. In the Sardinian language tuerredda means small swamp. The tuerra is in fact a piece of damp earth, often dark in color and useful for horticulture. Filmed  by me with drone, DJI Air 2S in 4K. 30 frames per second.

I did this drone footage during our second visit to Sardinia on June 27, 2023 (first was in 2022). We arrived at Alghero (from Milan), rented car there and drove south to Porto Giunco, Cagliari and Tuerredda and then back north to Sassari and Alghero. On the way south, we spend two nights in Oristano province. Its pretty long drive I would not do it again. I recommend flying just south to Cagliari and exploring the southern shore (Porto Giunco and Tuerredda are my favourite beaches in the south and Sardinia in general). In a word, best to stay in one area of Sardinia (1 Cagliari and south or 2 Olbia and east/north or 3 Alghero and west) as its pretty big island.

#PutzuIdu #Sardinia #Sardegna #Italy #Drone #Sinis #SinisPeninsula #Italia #ItalyDrone #Sardinia #Sardenha #4KDrone #NatureDrone #ItaliaDrone #4KDrone #Spiaggia #SpiggiaDrone #ItalianBeach #BeachesItaly #SanVeroMilis #Oristano #Tuerredda #Sardinia #Sardegna #Italy #Spiaggia #Cagliari #Sardinien #Italien #Italie #Tuerredda #Drone #4KDrone #Cagliari #PortoGunco #Chia