드론 자료실

Sandy Beach - Local Vibes[4K Drone]

Just Jou… (출처 : 유튜브)

Looking for a beach the locals love?  Check this out! Sandy Beach, AKA Break Neck Beach is the place you go, for an authentic local experience.  This beach is known for its powerful shore breaks and it is located 30 minutes from Waikiki and is easily accessible by bus. 

You can rest and relax on this beach, but this beach is known its waves.  It is perfect for body surfing, buggy boarding and surfing.  There are experienced life guards on duty.  Please listen to them!  Don’t be a know it all here.  Listen to all of the safety warning and stay in the shallow until you are comfortable and understand the gravity of the shore breaks.  If you judge these waves wrong you will find yourself being tossed around like a rag doll and feel like you are in the spin cycle of your wash machine.  

If you can’t swim you can always just hangout on the beach while watching the locals do amazing tricks in the water.  They make it look so easy!  

There are food trucks on the beach serving great food or ono grindz if you are trying to master the the local lingo. You could also pack your own food if you want.  

Kids and adults often fly kites on the grass next to the beach. And, If you are lucky during whale mating season, which is from November - May you may see whales in the deep water.

Expect to get sand everywhere and don’t take any valuables with you in the water.  These waves seem to inevitably shake any and everything from your pockets.  Ladies, please wear a swim suit that fits you securely.  I hope you get my point.  You have been warned! 

This beach is loads of fun for people that like adventure.  This is not as great beach if you are just looking to relax in the water on a floatie.        

There are several nice surf spots at Sandy Beach.  The Gas Chamber, which is at the beginning of the beach and on the far left side past the restrooms is Pipe Littles and Full Point.  Enjoy and keep safe!  If you want to see more content like this let me know in the comments and please subscribe. Aloha!

ハワイでやるべきこと

夏威夷景点