드론 자료실

영월 여행의 경이로운 자연 풍광을 FPV 드론 영상으로 소개합니다.

스카이워커 Dr… (출처 : 유튜브)

강원도 영월 선돌, 요선암, 주천강, 남한강, 한반도 지형, 별마로빌리지, 영월섶다리를 dji 아바타로 새처럼 날아 비행하며 소개하는 영상을 최초 공개합니다.

※ 순정 dji 아바타는 급 회전 시 전복 및 추락 위험 있으니 주의 하세요.

이 영상은 dji 아바타를 이용하여 강원도 영월의 아름다운 자연과 문화유산을 소개하는 것으로, 선돌, 요선암, 주천강, 남한강, 한반도의 지형, 별마로빌리지 등 다양한 멋진 장면들을 아바타가 비행하며 보여주고 있습니다.

dji 아바타는 드론을 조종하여 다양한 환경에서 촬영할 수 있는 FPV 드론입니다. 이를 이용하여 촬영된 이 영상은 사실적이면서도 아름다운 자연과 문화유산을 담아내고 있어, 시선을 끌고 있습니다.

강원도 영월은 선돌, 요선암, 주천강 등 대자연의 감동을 느낄 수 있는 곳입니다. 또한, 별마로빌리지는 캠핑족을 위한 장소로 유명한 장소입니다.

이 영상을 통해 강원도 영월의 아름다움과 문화유산을 조금이나마 느끼실 수 있기를 바랍니다. 더불어 dji 아바타의 기술로 새로운 문화유산 소개 방식에 대한 흥미도 함께 느껴보시기 바랍니다.

[참고] 영월 섶다리는 8월 폭우 피해로 파손되어 볼 수 없었습니다. 9월 이후에는 복구가 될지 모르겠지만 확인하시고 가시기 바랍니다.

BGM License

Artlist Song Certificate

License owner - Sky walker

This Song certificate is granted by Artlist Ltd (hereinafter: "Artlist"), to: Sky walker (hereinafter: the "Client") as

of 4 Sept 2023, regarding the use of the song Close Below created by The Watershed (hereinafter: the

"Song") by the Client.

Artlist hereby grants the Client a non-exclusive, worldwide license to integrate and synchronize the Song into an

audio-visual work and use the Song as part of the Project in accordance with Artlist's Terms of Use and Social

Creator License.

The Social Creator License allows the client to use and otherwise exploit the Song as part of the Project as

upload to his personal social network channels*(*The channels submitted on Artlist)

BGM 

Close Below The Watershed

I don’t know you like before

I can’t tell what I stand tall for

I won't feel it when I fall

But you know me too well

I am known before it all

Won while foresight found my shortfall

Now I reach a brand new low

You still know me

Close, below

For once in my life, I know grace