드론 자료실

팔공산 도림사로 추석을 맞아서 할아버지랑 엄마랑 갔던 대구 가족 여행 영상 (Travel Video in Daegu, Korea) [스마트폰/LG/드론/DJI]

내꿈은금손남친 … (출처 : 유튜브)

일곱 번째 영상입니다. 추석을 맞아서 할아버지랑 엄마랑 팔공산 도림사에 갔습니다. 처음 도림사에 갔을 때는 군데군데 공사 중이었는데, 어느덧 절이 많이 커졌고 사람들도 많이 찾게 됐습니다. 도림사는 팔공산을 품은 시원한 원경과 기와를 비추는 따뜻한 햇살이 아름다운 절입니다. 그리고 지금도 계속 짓고 있는 절이라 현대적인 감성까지 느껴지는 독특한 절입니다. 팔공산의 동화사를 가보셨다면 도림사도 들리시길 추천합니다. 7th video. To greet Chusok (Korean Thanksgiving Day), my grandfather, my mother and I visited a temple in Daegu, Korea. Its name is Dorimsa (the 'sa' means temple). In Chusok, Koreans usually have memorial rites for their departed family members. For us, it was for my father. When I visited here at the first time to hold my father's funeral, the temple was still under construction. But, now, it becomes a traditional as well as modern temple well-harmonized with its surroundings. Especially, a wonderful view of Palgongsan (the 'san' means mountain) attracts visitors and helps them feel free from stressful daily lives. If you plan to travel around Daegu for more than 3 days, it would be great to spend your time in temples nearby Palgongsan like Donghawsa and the Dorimsa (Donghwasa is more historically important and thus more famous than the Dorimsa). ♥촬영 및 편집 후기♥ 1. 촬영: 스마트폰 LG G6, 드론 DJI SPARK. 2. 편집: Adobe Premiere Pro. 3. 드디어 컬러 그레이딩을 했습니다(링크: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8zV6...). ♥음악♥ James Smith - Tell Me That You Love Me.