드론 자료실

푸른청년의 대부광산 드론여행 #대부광산#대부도#탄도항#일출#DJI#mavic2pro#경기도#힐링#자연#광산#풍경

JYC dron… (출처 : 유튜브)

안산대부광산 퇴적암층은 중생대 후백악기(7,000만년 전후)의 응회암질(화산쇄설물) 사암 내지는 이암으로 구성되어 있다. 1999년 대부광산 암석채취 중 초식공룡 케리니키리움 발자국 1족이 발견신고된 이후 총 23개의 공룡발자국 및 식물화석 클라도플레비스(Cladophlebis)가 발견되었다. 이중 보존상태가 양호한 9개는 현재 안산시에 보관중에 있다. 

대부광산 퇴적층중 화산폭팔시 퇴적된 입자에 대한 칼륨-아르곤(K-Ar) 연대측정을 실시한 결과 퇴적 시기는 공룡이 번성했던 중생기 후기인 7,000만년 전후이다. 퇴적층을 구성하는 많은 층리의 색깔 및 두께의 변화 등을 고려해 볼 때 이 지역이 당시 호수지역임을 알 수 있다. 특히 대부광산의 절개된 퇴적암층은 우리나라에서 가장 두껍게 절개되어 있고 제주도에서 볼 수 있는 화산암체(큰딱섬 등)와 공룡 발자국 화석 등이 분포하고 있다. 

대부광산 퇴적암층은 서울 근교에서 유일하게 중생대 지질층과 화산암체를 종합적으로 볼 수 있고, 인근 화성의 시화호 공룡알화석지(천연기념물 제414호)와 관련되어 당시의 식생 및 환경을 판단해 볼 수 있는 실마리를 제공하는 중요한 지질층이다.

The sedimentary rock layer of Ansan Daebu Mine consists of the epigastric rock (volcanic clots) of the Mesozoic Later White Instrument (around 70 million years ago) or sandstone or rock. A total of 23 dinosaur footprints and plant fossils have been discovered since 1999 when the first generation of herbivorous dinosaur Kerinikirium footprints were reported during rock collection at Daebu Mine. Nine of them, which are in good condition of preservation, are currently being stored in Ansan City.

As a result of the K-Ar chronological measurement of particles deposited during volcanic eruptions among the sedimentary layers of the Daebu mine, the deposition period is around 70 million years after the Mesozoic period when dinosaurs flourished. Considering the changes in the color and thickness of many layers that make up the sedimentary layer, it can be seen that this area was a lake area at that time. In particular, the incised sedimentary rock layer of Daebu Mine is the thickest incision in Korea, and volcanic rock bodies (such as large woodland) and dinosaur footprints fossils are distributed in Jeju Island.

The Daebu Gwangsan sedimentary rock layer is the only geological layer in the vicinity of Seoul that offers comprehensive views of Mesozoic geological layers and volcanic rock bodies, and provides clues to the vegetation and environment of the time in relation to Sihwa Lake (Natural Monument No. 414).